Skip to page body Home About Us Online Services Departments I Want To... Resident Info Doing Business

A     B     C     D     E     F     G     H     I     J     K     L     M     N     O     P     Q     R     S     T     U     V     W     X     Y     Z



Dead Animals

To have dead animals removed from streets and the public right-of-way call Public Works Department, 615-371-0080. See Animal Control.


A permit is required to build, renovate, add onto or replace a deck. Unless building and setback issues arise, the permit should be ready the same business day as submitted. Contact the Planning & Codes Department at 615-371-2204.

Defensive Driving School

The Brentwood Police Department offers a four hour defensive driving class for residents who have been sentenced to driving school as a result of a traffic citation. The class is instructed by police officers who are certified through the National Safety Council. It is held from 8:30 am until 12:30 pm on the third Saturday of each month at Brentwood Safety Center East. For more information call (615)371-2272 or visit the police department website at and click Municipal Court.

Driver’s License

The Tennessee Highway Patrol Office is located at 4248 South Carothers Road, Franklin. For more information about renewals or applying for a driver’s license call 615-790-5515 or visit the Tennessee Highway Patrol website. Hours are Tuesday-Friday 7:00 am to 5:30 pm.

Last updated: 10/30/2014 2:19:07 PM