As an institution that supports lifelong learning, the Brentwood Library provides test proctoring services for its patrons.
- The Brentwood Library is able to proctor exams on Monday-Thursday from 9 am -8 pm and Friday from 9 am-6 pm.
- We are not able to guarantee a specific proctor will be available on a given date.
- Exams are scheduled by appointment only. The test-taker should contact the Reference Department to schedule an exam.
- The Library cannot assume responsibility for completed exams not received by the testing institution.
Test Taker Responsibilities
- The test taker is responsible for supplying all required materials necessary to take the test, including paper, pencils, calculators, and audio equipment.
- Provide current photo ID bearing signature; name on ID and name under which the test-taker is registered must match.
- Provide return envelope and postage if this is not provided by the institution.
TWRA Boating Safety Exam
- The Brentwood Library administers this exam by appointment only.
- It takes approximately30 minutes to complete the exam.
- See http://www.tn.gov/twra/boated.html for more information.
For any inquiries regarding test proctoring services, please contact the Reference Department at 371-0090 ext 8200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.