ALL CONTRACTORS - BRENTWOOD BUSINESS TAX LICENSE
To pull (obtain) a permit in the city of Brentwood, contractors are required to provide the following information on the permit application:
1) Current Tennessee Contractor's License number;
2) Current Tennessee Workers' Compensation - City of Brentwood as certificate holder
(fax number for the Brentwood Planning & Codes Department is (615) 371-2233 );
3) Current Brentwood Business Tax License number.
BRENTWOOD BUSINESS TAX LICENSE REQUIREMENT
• If earnings are more than $50,000 per your company's taxable year for work inside the city of Brentwood; home office or workplace in the city of Brentwood; home office or workplace outside the state of Tennessee.
• If your company does not meet the criterion at this time, an affidavit may be completed and signed. The affidavit is available in the Planning & Codes office (City Hall building - 5211 Maryland Way).
To obtain your Brentwood Business Tax License, contact the Finance Department's Business License Clerk. The office is located within the City Hall building, located at 5211 Maryland Way, and may be reached by telephone at (615) 371-0060.
NOTE: Incomplete documentation delays permit processing.
To download a copy of this notification. Click here