Skip to page body Home About Us Online Services Departments I Want To... Resident Info Doing Business

A     B     C     D     E     F     G     H     I     J     K     L     M     N     O     P     Q     R     S     T     U     V     W     X     Y     Z



Schools - Public

Williamson County Board of Education 
Dr. Mike Looney, Superintendent
1320 West Main Street, Suite 202
Franklin, TN 37064
615-472-4000  E-mail

(Williamson County Schools serving Brentwood students) 

Lipscomb Elementary (K-5)
8011 Concord Road

Scales Elementary (K-5)
6430 Murray Lane

Crockett Elementary (K-5)
9019 Crockett Road

Edmondson Elementary (K-5)
851 Edmondson Pike

Kenrose Elementary (K-5)
1702 Raintree Parkway

Sunset Elementary (K-5)
100 Sunset Trail

Brentwood Middle (6-8)
5324 Murray Lane

Woodland Middle (6-8)
1500 Volunteer Parkway

Sunset Middle (6-8)
200 Sunset Trail

Brentwood High (9-12)
5304 Murray Lane

Ravenwood High (9-12)
1724 Wilson Pike

Schools - Private

Brentwood Academy (6-12)
219 Granny White Pike

Currey Ingram Academy (K-12)
6544 Murray Lane

Montessori Academy (PreK-8)
6021 Cloverland Drive

School Closing

School closing information in Williamson County will be announced on WAKM, AM 950, Comcast Cable Channel 3 and all major television and radio stations in the Nashville area. Additional information is available on the Williamson County Schools website.

Senior Awareness Program

As a community service, the Police Department will make daily contact with seniors who are living independently to check on their health and well-being. For more information, call the FiftyForward Martin Center at 615-376-0102 or visit their Website.

Senior Citizens - FiftyForward Martin Center

Senior citizens meet at the FiftyForward Martin Center located at 960 Heritage Way. For more information, call 615-376-0102.

Sewer Problems (Including Grinder Pumps)

Contact Water and Sewer Department at 615-371-0080, Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or 615-371-0160 after 5:00 p.m. and on weekends. Grinder pump maintenance calls on city approved pumps are subject to a flat repair fee of $35 or $60 depending on the time of the call. See Water & Sewer Rates.


For questions concerning sidewalks, contact the Public Works Department at 615-371-0080.


The placement and size of signs are strictly regulated in Brentwood. To report illegally posted signs, call the Planning Department at 615-371-2204. To report a damaged or missing street or traffic sign, call the Public Works Department at 615-371-0080 or use our online form at Report a Problem.

Smart911 allows residents to enter critical information into a secure online database that is automatically displayed to 911 operators during an emergency call. The information can include details on each person in the household along with medical conditions, photos, disabilities and other important information. When a 911 call is received from a subscriber line the data is immediately available to Public Safety dispatchers who relay it to responding units. This service is provided at no cost to the public. For more information visit the Police Department website at or

Snow and Ice Control

The Public Works Department is responsible for the removal of snow and ice on public roadways. Arterial and collector roads receive the highest priority.


A solicitor's permit is required for both profit and non-profit organizations to solicit door-to-door. Contact the Business Tax Clerk at 615-371-0060 or via E-mail.

Special Events

The City of Brentwood sponsored special events are planned throughout the year. For additional information contact the Community Relations Director, at 615-371-0060 or via E-mail.

  • Easter Egg Hunt
  • Arbor Day
  • July 4th Celebration
  • Christmas Tree Lighting
  • Morning with Santa
  • Brentwood Luminaries
  • Concerts at Eddy Arnold Amphitheater
  • Day at Boiling Spring Academy

Speed Hump Program

For information regarding the rules and regulations associated with the installation of speed humps (traffic control devices on public streets), contact the Public Works Department at 615-371-0080.

Stop Signs

For questions concerning city policy on the installation of multi-way stop signs, damaged or missing signs, contact the Public Works Department at 615-371-0080.

Storm Drainage Systems

See Public Works Department.

Storm Water Program

The city manages a storm water program under a permit issued by the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation (TDEC).  Under this permit the city implements rules and regulations designed to protect the waters of the state within our jurisdiction.  For questions about the program or witness activites that may be harmful to the environment, contact the Engineering Department at 615-371-0080.

Street Excavations

A permit must be obtained for any excavation in a city street or right of way. The permit fee is based on the size and location of the excavation and a deposit is required. For more information, contact the Public Works Department at 615-371-0080.

Street Improvements

See Public Works Department.

Street Lights

Street lights are maintained for the city by the electric companies serving Brentwood. However, broken or burned out street lights should be reported directly to the Public Works Department at 615-371-0080 or access the city's Report a Problem webpage.

Street Maintenance

All city streets (except for designated state routes) are maintained by the Public Works Department. To report a pothole or other street problems call the Public Works Department at 615-371-0080 or access the city's Report a Problem webpage.

Street Signs

Report damaged or missing street name signs to the Public Works Department at 615-371-0080 or online at Report a Problem.

Subdivision Regulations

A copy of the subdivision regulations is available for a fee at the Planning and Codes Department.   An electronic copy can be downloaded from the Planning and Codes website under Contact Us.  For more information call 615-371-2204. See Planning Commission.

Swimming Pools

Before installing a swimming pool contact the Planning and Codes Department for a permit at 615-371-2204. All swimming pools must be fenced. Before filling a swimming pool contact the Water and Sewer Billing Office at 615-371-0060. 

Last updated: 10/30/2014 2:53:54 PM