Skip to page body Home About Us Online Services Departments I Want To... Resident Info Doing Business

A     B     C     D     E     F     G     H     I     J     K     L     M     N     O     P     Q     R     S     T     U     V     W     X     Y     Z


- Call Before You Dig

Call before you dig!  Tennessee law requires a homeowner or contractor to notify the utility companies of any excavation or digging so that underground utilities can be located. Tennessee One Call, 615-367-1110 and Brentwood Water Department at 615-371-0080.


Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Cooperative
(generally serves south of Concord Road)
2156 Edward Curd Lane, Franklin TN 37064
(615) 794-1102

Nashville Electric Service
(generally serves north of Concord Road)
1214 Church Street, Nashville TN 37246
(615) 736-6900    

Natural Gas

Piedmont Natural Gas Company
(serves most of Brentwood)
(800) 752-7504    

Atmos Energy
(serves the Sunset Road/Concord Road East area)
(888) 286-6700   Emergency  (866) 322-8667 


(serves most of Brentwood, west of Edmondson Pike)

United Telephone
(generally serves areas east of Edmondson Pike)
120 Taylor Street, Chapel Hill, TN 37034
(931) 364-2289  

Water & Sewer

City of Brentwood
(provides water & sewer to most of Brentwood)
5211 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027
(615) 661-7061

Harpeth Valley Utility District
(provides water to far west end of Brentwood)
5910 River Road, Nashville, TN 37209
(615) 352-7076    

Mallory Valley Utility District
(provides water to far south end near Moores Lane)
465 Duke Drive, Franklin, TN  37067
(615) 628-0237

Metro Water Services
(provides sewer service to areas ease of Sunset Road)
1700 Third Avenue North, Nashville, TN  37208
(615) 862-4600  

Nolensville/College Grove Utility District
(provides water to areas east of Edmondson Pike)
2000 Johnson Industrial Blvd, Nolensville,TN 37135
(615) 776-2511

Utility Easements

Utility and drainage easements are located along most residential lot lines (as shown on final subdivision plat) and anywhere else a utility line may be located on private property. If you have a question about a specific utility line, contact the utility company directly. For questions about the location of a utility easement on a plat, contact the Planning & Codes Department at 615-371-2204.

Last updated: 7/10/2015 1:28:19 PM